Online Dating Tips For Guys     

Discover Secrets On How to Attract Women & Gain         
Instant Success With The Art of Approaching Women...

 

How to Get a Girlfriend In Less Than 30 Days

What if you could have a girlfriend in less than 30 days from now? If you think that this is impossible, then it's probably because you're not aware of how to go about composing this.

In fact, there are plenty of men who have no idea how to go about finding a girlfriend and they spend months or even years of their life single and "looking."

Of course, this usually also means they have to settle for something they really don't want. If you're tired of this approach, then making a change is easier than you might think. It's all about being in the right place, at the right time and with the right strategy...

First, Get in the Right Place

The actor Woody Allen once said: "Ninety percent of success is just showing up." As simple as this might sound, it is the truth that most people don't get what they want because they don't bother to "show up."

So here's what you need to do: as soon as you stop reading this e-mail, do a local search and find out what kinds of places in your city or town single people go to. Find as many events as you can within the next 30 days and make plans to go to as many as possible. You could also head for speed dating events in your location easily. (p.s. If you are looking for speed dating tips, head over here for more details)

Next, go to your address book and invite as many of your friends as possible to these events. Of course, not all of them will say yes, but enough of them will so that you can attend the events with other people and demonstrate that you have at least a reasonable degree of social value.

As you might have read in previous e-mails, being by yourself is not a good thing when it comes to increasing your social value in the eyes of potential dates. So give yourself as much opportunity as possible to achieve success by expanding your social circle.

This alone will ensure that (if you do these next two things) you'll meet at least a few dozen single women...

Next, Have a Clear Picture of What You Want

If 90% of success is showing up, nine of the other 10% is knowing what you want. Too many people don't get what they want out of life because they don't know exactly what they want and so they just kind of wander around aimlessly hoping to find something they can settle for.

But if you want to find a girlfriend in the next 30 days, you can't afford to be this lazy. No matter how silly it might sound, sit down and make a specific list of the qualities that you are looking for in a mate: physical features, emotional maturity, intellect, interests, communication style, social values.

While you might not find a girl who has all of these in the next 30 days, having a clearer picture of what you want will demonstrate to the women you do need that you are a man who is decisive, confident and of high value.

And finally...

Go After What You Want

There is no magic potion when it comes to finding a girlfriend. If you're in the right place at the right time and if you know exactly what one, there's only one thing standing between you and getting it: massive action.

There are three things that you need to do while you are out to find a girlfriend in 30 days: approach as many women as possible, have your friends introduce you to as many women as possible and ask for as many DATES (not just phone numbers) as possible.

Yes, you'll get some rejections from women, but if you do this consistently you WILL get some women who agree to go out with you. Out of those, there will be one who is interested and who you want to spend more time with.

It's simply a matter of you getting out there in the right place at the right time, knowing what you want and playing the odds.

Speaking of odds, make sure they are tipped in your favor by taking the time to look at 'The Art of Approaching' by dating guru Joseph Matthews:

PUMA skills to attract women

http://onlinedatingtipsforguys.com/ArtOfApproaching.html

Now, in case you're wondering about how you can start conversations with these women, we'll be covering 8 fantastic icebreakers in the next email...